Teacher | Ms Cameron, email email@example.com
Teaching Assistants | Mandy Choudry
Year 4 are reading:
"The Lion and the Unicorn"
by Jane Ray
Please click to see:
- Autumn 1 letter to parents
- Autumn 1 topic plan
- Wandsworth Calculation Policy (how Maths is taught)
- Autumn 2 letter to parents
- Autumn 2 topic plan
- Spring 1 topic plan
- Spring 2 topic plan
- Powerpoint presentation for week 2 home learning
- Summer term week 1 home learning, RE home learning, presentation on teeth, Arthur and the Golden Rope, algorithms
- Summer term week 2 home learning, RE home learning, digestion presentation, follow your food, Science, Varjak Paw and The Romans
- Summer term week 3 home learning, Animal Diets, Roman mosaic, Roman Army, Noah Barleywater
- Summer term week 4 home learning, fronted adverbials 1, fronted adverbials 2, fronted adverbials 3, food chains, Boudicca, Leon and the Place Between, PE activities
- Summer term week 5 home learning, expanded noun phrases, adjectives for effect, Roman villa, Science, Parables, The Bluest of Blues
- Home learning week commencing 1st June: home learning, maths worksheet, maths answer sheet, miracles, crossword, punctuation, Roman sculptures, The Wild Robot, newspaper
- Home learning week commencing 8th June: timetable, home learning overview, imagination station, latitude and longitude, help our habitats, determiners, Pugs of the Frozen North, world map coordinates, addition and subtraction, addition and subtraction answers, Connect 4 physical activity
- Home learning week commencing 15th June: home learning overview, timetable, apostrophes, 5 pillars, Hajj, Imagination Station, The Boy at the Back of the Class, 1cm squared paper, spellings
- Home learning commencing 22nd June: Home learning overview, timetable, Aaliyah apostrophe, Andrews apostrophe, apostrophes for possession, Missing apostrophe, plural nouns challenge, biomes, biomes activity, Eid recipes, What is Ramadan
- Home learning commencing 29th June: Home learning overview, timetable, science, geography, plurals and possessive, Oliver and the Seawigs, RE-Ummah
- Home learning commencing 6th July: Home learning overview, Literacy Moon Man, Maths 24 hour time powerpoint, Maths one big triangle, Maths converting 12hour and 24 hour time, RE active reading grid, RE Ummah, Art tiny to large drawing, PE snakes and ladders, apostrophe sorting activity
- Home learning week commencing 13th July: Home learning overview, timetable, Maths, Maths Answers, Word in a Matchbox, Geography, Insect Paragraphs, Take 5 The Ica Palace, Tumblewing Glider, RE Ummah 5 Pillars, PE UNO-Fitness game
Year 4 assembly
Year 4 demonstrated their learning about Ancient Egypt in a word perfect assembly.
We were guided round Queen Victoria's childhood home and encouraged to imagine the life of the girl who would become Queen: her family, toys, pets, routines. We used artefacts, acting and debate to help us consider what it would have been like to be the princess and whether we thought her treatment was fair.
Years 3-4 Wandsworth Girls Football Festival
The Year 3 and Year 4 girls had a great afternoon meeting girls from other schools and playing fun games.