Our VISION, Values and Ethos
Our vision is for Ronald Ross learners to be self-confident, happy to take risks, learn from mistakes and work to be the best that they can be.
The values and ethos that underpin our vision:
- We aim to provide an engaging and relevant curriculum that is fully inclusive for all learners.
- For our community to consist of positive, well balanced citizens who know right from wrong, make good choices and support those around them.
- To recognise and celebrate the talents and achievements of all learners in our school community.
- To value and respect everyone equally and treat others as we would wish to be treated ourselves.
- For our diverse community to be active and involved, and proud of Ronald Ross.
Our objectives for the next three years are:
- All children to attain expected progress from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 2
- To monitor standards in foundation subjects and collate evidence for outstanding provision of these subjects
- To produce and maintain a balanced budget that is complemented by alternative sources of income
- For the school to have a raised profile, celebrating its success within the community
- To have in place a clear succession plan, with identifiable future leaders