School uniform is compulsory at Ronald Ross.
The children are required to wear:
- Red sweatshirts, jumpers, cardigans or fleece tops
- White or red polo shirts
- Black or grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores
- Red checked summer dresses
- Sensible black shoes
The PE uniform is a white t shirt, black shorts or tracksuit bottoms and sports trainers.
The school uniform is available to purchase from the M&S or Kool Skools (fair trade) website.
Jewellery and nail varnish
Generally jewellery is neither safe nor appropriate for young children at school.
We do therefore insist that these rules be followed:
- Only one pair of stud earrings may be worn – no hoops/sleepers please.
- These studs should be in the ears only
- No bracelets, chains, necklaces or rings should be worn
Watches may be worn but please don’t let children bring expensive watches to school, particularly on PE and swimming days, as the school cannot take responsibility if they are lost.
Nail varnish is not permitted at school.