School uniform is compulsory at Ronald Ross. Parents can choose to purchase their child's non-crested uniform from any affordable outlet such as: ASDA, Tesco, Sainsbury
The children are required to wear:
- Red sweatshirts, jumpers, cardigans or fleece tops
- White or red polo shirts
- Black or grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores
- Red checked dresses (Summer term only)
- Sensible black shoes
The PE uniform is a white t shirt, black shorts or tracksuit bottoms and sports trainers.
The school uniform is available to purchase from the M&S or Kool Skools (fair trade) website.
We are pleased to partner with the Fairtrade school uniform company, Koolskools, who provide quality Fairtrade uniform at affordable prices. All Koolskools-manufactured uniform is made with Fairtrade cotton and recycled polyester. You can buy the Fairtrade/ECO uniform online at: https://bit.ly/41M7qKc
The Koolskools pricelist is here.
Jewellery and nail varnish
Generally jewellery is neither safe nor appropriate for young children at school.
We do therefore insist that these rules be followed:
- Only one pair of stud earrings may be worn – no hoops/sleepers please.
- These studs should be in the ears only
- No bracelets, chains, necklaces or rings should be worn
Watches may be worn but please don’t let children bring expensive watches to school, particularly on PE and swimming days, as the school cannot take responsibility if they are lost.
Nail varnish is not permitted at school.